The latest technologies keep us in front of the cybersecurity field and it's challenges.
A Brief Definition
Desktop development covers guidance for building the user experience portion of a solution. This includes guidance for building client-side applications, mobile device applications, Web applications, and rich internet applications (RIA). You will find guidance on building composite Windows Forms desktop and mobile applications, on building offline-capable applications, on application deployment, and on Web client application development.
FULL-CYCLE DESKTOP SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Whether our cooperation lasts through the entire development cycle or covers only particular stages, we aim at maximum benefits for the Customer at every step of a desktop software development project:
Business analysisBusiness analysis
Cooperation starts with TJD Web Solutions's BA specialists thoroughly analyzing the Customer's needs and elaborating detailed requirements for the functionality and look-and-feel. By establishing a fruitful communication of these requirements between stakeholders and the development team, as well as by accurately documenting all the processes, our specialists ensure the Customer gets exactly the software they need
Desktop software architectureDesktop software architecture
At the pre-development stage, our team emphasizes careful planning and architecture design to advise on better technological options with respect to the Customer's challenge and industry, as well as to suggest how to reduce development costs and improve the solution's performance.
UI designUI design
TJD Web Solutions's in-house design team works in tight collaboration with the Customer and developers to embrace user needs, brand identity and latest trends so as to come up with the concept of desktop software that looks appealing and feels intuitive.
TJD Web Solution's approach to desktop application design rests on 3 pillars:
- Planning every user interaction with the software to make it convenient and easy to follow
- Providing mockups and welcoming feedback to visualize the Customer's ideal app
- Designing with brand consistency in mind and bringing fresh ideas for visually stand-alone apps
Desktop software developmentDesktop software development
TJD Web Solutions mainly focuses on delivering turnkey desktop applications ready for shipping to end users. Yet, our development services also include:
- Work on separate parts of the Customer's project, e.g. testing, delivery of a platform-specific version or application maintenance
- Augmentation of the Customer's IT team at any project stage to bring in particular competencies or experience
- Following the time-tested procedures of architectural sessions, code review, writing self-documenting code, and unit testing, we organize our team's efforts to deliver maintainable software with a clear and unified code structure.
- This means no technological lock-in and ability to try another service provider for modification of the solution while being welcome to continue with TJD Web Solutions's maintenance services.
- High-performance. With desktop apps being on average faster and more powerful than their web counterparts, we make sure our solutions are capable of solving complex tasks quickly.
- User convenience. All our apps undergo scrupulous planning and extensive testing to make sure they are easy-to-use. Security. With verified experience in information security, we place a high value on multilayer protection of delivered offline apps.
- Smooth integration. To ensure that the deliverables conveniently fit user activities, we create desktop applications that can easily integrate with other out-of-the-box or custom enterprise software.
- For more information about our approach to desktop application development, please visit our development process page.
Quality assuranceQuality assurance
With 26 years in quality assurance and testing, TJD Web Solutions brings together a well-developed QA process and the capabilities of an in-house testing center to meet the Customer's quality expectations. To bring out high-quality desktop solutions, we use proven testing methodologies, techniques, and tools to perform different test types, including functional, performance, and localization ones.
Our desktop applications can be delivered with the required test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists, etc.) to give the Customer a clear view of the application performance in different cases and simplify its modification in the future.
Long-term maintenanceLong-term maintenance TJD Web Solutions's team offers a full range of maintenance services to let the Customer seamlessly introduce the desktop software and its updates into the work of end users, as well as adjust the application to the emerging business challenges by introducing new features. With 24/7 support, we strive for high-quality resolution of any issue within a reasonable time. TJD Web Solutions's standard packages cover maintenance services for 1, 5, and 10 years, with an option to be prolonged when the service period expires.
CUSTOMER GAINSWith every desktop application development project, TJD Web Solutions's Customer gets a complete set of deliverables, including:
- Desktop application tailored to specific business needs
- Well-documented source code
- Full test documentation
- 12-month warranty
- Long-term maintenance